• Highest DOT Traffic Counts in the County.
• Direct frontage along four-lane SR 70 (Park Street)
• City Water and Sewer available.
• Property fully engineered and permitted.
• Site plan approvals will be required by the City.
• Eastbound left-turn lane available directly into site.All wetlands mitigated and paid for via purchase of off-site credits.
16 +/- acres zoned for Commercial in the City of Okeechobee. All wetlands have been mitigated off-site so land is 100% develop-able. Existing surface water permits in place with SFWMD (will need minor modifications). Three one-acre out parcel available for separate purchase at $8.00 per square foot each, or entire 16+/- acres can be purchased for $2.75M or $3.96 per sq. foot. Property is fully engineered and permitted. All permits and engineering to be turned over to new buyer along with vested development rights and mitigation credits.
Located in the highest trip-count area of Okeechobee along the SR 70 (Park Street) corridor with many new retail, hotel and restaurants. Applebees, Zaxbys, Family Dollar, Hampton Inn and more. Best location for new retail/hotel development in the region.