1426 Sam Houston Avenue Huntsville
1426 Sam Houston Ave : Huntsville, TX 77340
Walker County, Texas
Shown by Appointment Only
Prime location only seconds from Sam Houston State University.
This property offers a well-constructed 2 story brick building with TPO membrane roof, 17 offices, 4 restrooms, kitchen, conference room, lobby, & large presentation room. It also includes a 3 bed, 2-bathroom house and large parking area. This location has great exposure with frontage on Sam Houston Ave. (12,747 Aadt), 15th St., and Avenue M. City zoning allows for multiple use types and has 12” water/12” sewer in close proximity. Previous specialty use, current office/retail, and potential for so much more. All utilities on over 1+ acre in the city. Do not miss this opportunity. Contact us today.
• Existing buildings with multifamily development potential.
• Excellent location in the path of progress with great visibility on Sam Houston Ave. (12,747 Aadt), 15th St., and Avenue M.
• This property's location allows good access and includes 2 hard corners with multiple frontages on Sam Houston Ave (12,747 Aadt), 15th St. & Avenue M.
• Water, sewer, & electricity on site with 12” water main and 12” sewer main in close proximity.
• Location and zoning make it a candidate for Retail, Office, Multifamily, or a Cover Land Play.
• Do not miss this opportunity. Contact us today.
Located only seconds from the college, this is one of the few remaining properties that has the potential for redevelopment or to be utilized as built. Sam Houston State University continues to grow increasing the traffic count, population, and spending in this area.
Huntsville, Tx offers an excellent quality of life and is home to Sam Houston State University (one of the fastest growing universities in the state). It also has a list of other major employers such as Tdcj, Region 6 Educational Service Center, Walmart, Weatherford, and many others making it an increasingly valuable market for investment.
Property Maps & Attachments
More Property Details
More Properties from Andy Flack
- 99 AC : $280K
- 181 AC : $742K
- 29.7 AC
- 28 AC : $980K
- 8.8 AC : $3.8M
- 5 AC : $551K
- 0.7 AC : $639K
- 3 AC : $888K
- 12.2 AC : $209K
- 8.7 AC : $152K
- 8 AC : $189K
- 10.3 AC : $1.31M