Nocatee Industrial Center
4500 Sw Hull Avenue : Arcadia, FL 34266
DeSoto County, Florida
Soliciting Offers - Nocatee Industrial and Employment Center 1,167.19± Acres.
3.1± miles on SW Hwy 17
4,785± feet on SW Hull Ave.
Zoning: IH (Industrial Heavy) and A-10 (Agricultural)
Future Land Use: Employment Center, Urban Center Mixed Use, Low-Density Residential Use
Employment Center (293.58± Acres):
• Promotes multiple types of non-residential, employment-generating land uses.
• Expected to capture the most intensive nonresidential uses: industrial and commercial uses. 0.7 FAR maximum.
Urban Center Mixed Use (360.63± Acres):
• Promotes multiple types of land uses in a pattern of transitioning intensities around historic commerce centers and for future mixed-use communities.
• Retail and service. 2.0 FAR maximum.
Low-Density Residential (512.98± Acres):
• Residential uses, up to 3.5 dwelling units per acre.
12 Wells on Property:
(1) 16” well
(8) 12” wells
(2) 6” wells
(1) 5” well
Property Maps & Attachments
Directions to Property
Directions to Property from I-75:
• Take Exit 164, for US-17 toward Arcadia
• Turn right onto US-17 N / Duncan Road (16.4 miles)
• Property is on the West side of the road, look for the sign
More Property Details
More Properties from Reed Fischbach
- 1.5 AC : LEASE
- 0.9 AC : $650K
- 14 AC : $850K
- 2.2 AC : $675K
- 40.9 AC : $8.7M
- 0.4 AC : $125K
- 73 AC : $4.35M
- 1 AC : $1M