Great Investment in Memphis, TN
E Crump Blvd : Memphis, TN 38126
Shelby County, Tennessee
If you are looking for a Great Investment, this is it.
0.12-acre Vacant Lot Just 5 Minutes from Memphis, Tn.
This 0.12-Acre vacant land gives you many options to explore as it allows both commercial and residential uses. Plus. this lot is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Downtown Memphis which means you are close to many establishments and businesses. Building or developing this lot will be a breeze as utilities such as electricity, water and sewer are available at the street. Make this amazing piece of land yours today for just $12,500 cash or avail of our Seller Financing Option with $4,000 down & as low as $380 monthly payments.
Memphis is a city that you can definitely call home while taking advantage of the iconic tourist spots, dining, and entertainment. It is the home of historic Beale Street, whose musical offerings - as lively today as ever and home to Graceland, home of Elvis Presley, the second most visited private home in the United States next to the White House in Washington, D.C. It offers access to some of the city's biggest workplaces such as The Medical District, Memphis Depot Industrial Park, and Memphis International Airport. You'll love the job opportunities the city has to offer.
- Lot Type - Vacant Land
- Sale Price - $12,500
- State - Tn
- County - Shelby
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 02-5007-0-0008
- Property Usage - Commercial and Residential
- Property Address - 0 E Crump Blvd, Memphis, TN 38126
- Size - Acre(s) - 0.12
- Road Access - Paved
- Electricity - at the street
- Water & Sewer - city connections
- Graceland Mansion (Home of Elvis Presley) - You are just 7 miles away and 12-minute drive to a trip of a lifetime. Visit the home of the one and only King of Rock N' Roll, Elvis Presley and be amazed of the sites and the stories you haven't heard or seen before.
- Beale Street - One thing to love about Memphis is the second most popular entertainment district in America, The Beale St. All you need to do is take that 5-minute short drive from E Crump Blvd and take a stroll down the iconic street with its nightclubs, restaurants and shops. With cold beer and hot music, no doubt that it is one of the coolest places in Memphis you and your family could enjoy.
Purchase this land Today for $12,500 cash or Call US Today to make an offer.
Got Questions? We Have Answers.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask.
- Don't hesitate. Connect with us today while this incredible deal is still Available.
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
Directions to Property
How To Access:
Use the coordinates 35.124028, -90.045778 on Google Maps to virtually see the property's exact location. You may also visit the property in person by driving along the paved E Crump Blvd and use the neighbor's address 495 E Crump Blvd as a reference point.