Grab this 0.27-Acre vacant land in Memphis, TN. A Perfect Investment Opportunity.
Why Buy This Property?
1. This 0.27-Acre vacant land gives you many options to explore as it allows both commercial and residential uses. For only $8,500 it is indeed Priced to Sell and won't last long.
2. Building or developing will be a breeze as utilities such as electricity, water and sewer are available at the street.
3. Buy this reasonably priced vacant land today for just $8,500 cash or avail of our Seller Financing Option with $1,500 down & as low as $200 monthly payments.
Memphis is a city that you can definitely call home while taking advantage of the iconic tourist spots, dining, and entertainment. It is the home of historic Beale Street, whose musical offerings - as lively today as ever and home to Graceland, home of Elvis Presley, the second most visited private home in the United States next to the White House in Washington, D.C. It offers access to some of the city's biggest workplaces such as The Medical District, Memphis Depot Industrial Park, and Memphis International Airport. You'll love the job opportunities the city has to offer.
Allows commercial and residential use. For commercial uses, it allows all types of offices except Radio, TV, or Recording Studio. Residential use allows single family and duplex.
- Lot Type - Vacant Land
- Sale Price - $8,500
- State - Tn
- County - Shelby
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 06-0115-0-0013
- Property Usage - Commercial and Residential
- Property Address - 2308 Ketchum Rd, Memphis, TN 38114
- Size - Acre(s) - 0.27
- Road Access - Paved
- Electricity - at the street
- Water & Sewer - city connections
How To Access:
You can use the property's exact address 2308 Ketchum Rd or the coordinates 35.079359, -89.987116 on Google Maps to virtually see the exact location. You may also visit the property in person with the same address above anytime.
- Graceland Mansion (Home of Elvis Presley) - You are just 5 miles away and 10-minute drive to a trip of a lifetime. Visit the home of the one and only King of Rock N' Roll, Elvis Presley and be amazed of the sites and the stories you haven't heard or seen before.
- Beale Street - One thing to love about Memphis is the second most popular entertainment district in America, The Beale St. All you need to do is take that 15-minute short drive from Ketchum Rd and take a stroll down the iconic street with its nightclubs, restaurants and shops. With cold beer and hot music, no doubt that it is one of the coolest places in Memphis you and your family could enjoy.
Purchase this land for $8,500 cash or Call US Today to make an offer.
Got Questions? We Have Answers.
- Call/Email Laura now to know more or make an offer.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask.
- Don't hesitate. Connect with us today while this incredible deal is still Available.
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
More Property Details
Property Price History
More Properties from Laura Batt
- 0.3 AC : $130K
- 0.5 AC : $127K
- 0.1 AC : $6.5K
- 10.7 AC : $99.5K
- 0.1 AC : $14.3K
- 0.4 AC : $14K
- 9.5 AC : $1.1M
- 1.2 AC : $80K