High Quality Investment Opportunity. 0.50-Acre commercial vacant land in Dorchester, Sc.
Selling with an Amazing price for a perfect investment.
Why Buy This Property?
1. This commercially zoned vacant land is perfect for several types of businesses and even a residential use. You can build a multi-family dwelling or feel free to try any of the following (but not limited to): Retail Businesses, personal services, convenience retail, office services, and general business services.
2. This property is just waiting for you where you will have a broad range of clients from locals to those just passing through. Plus. We made Purchasing this Commercial land quick & effortless. This property will be closed by a title company and is guaranteed to be free of all liens and encumbrances.
3. Don't let this amazing deal go away. A perfect investment for only $145,000 or call us to make an offer.
CALL or Email US Now.
The Commercial zoning leaves you with numerous business opportunities to explore. Within a short drive, you'll find a variety of businesses ranging from general merchandisers, restaurants, automotive services, banks & other corporate industries. The property is also just half an hour away from Downtown Charleston.
Permitted Uses with the current General Commercial Zoning Include but are not limited to:
- Multi-Family dwelling
- Retail Businesses
- Personal Services
- Convenience Retail
- Office Services
- General Business Services
Note: You may check the county zoning code to see all the permitted and conditional uses for the property.
- Lot Type - Vacant Land
- Sale Price - $ 145,000
- State - Sc
- County - Dorchester
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 172-12-00-021.000
- Property Address - 0 Ashley Phosphate Rd, North Charleston, SC 29418
- Size - Acre(s) - 0.50
- Road Access - Paved
- Electricity - at the street
- Water - city connections
- Sewer - private/septic system
How to Access:
- Located along Ashley Phosphate Rd.
- To visit this parcel's exact location, put the following coordinates in Google Maps: 32.924056, -80.085861
- Another option to view the lot is to use the neighbor's address 3733 Ashley Phosphate Rd as a reference point
This land offers easy access to Charleston, SC in only 27 minutes. When you visit Charleston, we highly suggest you stop by The Charleston Museum. It tells the story of the area starting from Prehistoric times with lots of Fascinating Exhibits, Articles & Pieces that are all laid out in an easy-to-follow order. And you must visit Lauren Hill Country Park. Just about a 32-minute drive will bring you to this Charleston Hidden Gem. Be surrounded with the beautiful oaks, it and enjoy a picnic with your family and friends. There are some beautiful lakes with an island attached by bridge with a lookout platform with ample opportunity to bird watch.
You can purchase this land for $145,000 or call us to make an offer.
Got Questions? We have answers.
- Call/Email Laura now.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask.
- Don't hesitate. Connect with us today while this incredible deal is still Available.
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
More Property Details
Property Price History
More Properties from Laura Batt
- 0.6 AC : $22K
- 0.3 AC : $130K
- 0.6 AC : $19.9K
- 0.1 AC : $6.5K
- 0.4 AC : $16.5K
- 9.5 AC : $1.1M
- 2.7 AC : $16K
- 1.2 AC : $80K