Amazing 0.60Ac Commercial lot in Walterboro, Sc.
Why Buy This Property?
1. Calling all Builders and Investors. This 0.60Ac vacant land is being sold below market value and won't be here for very long.
2. Located along S Jefferies Blvd and situated next to other established businesses. Plus. City utilities are available in the area such as electricity, water, and sewer.
3. We are asking for $22,000 cash for this amazing vacant land. Seller Financing Option is also available with $4,000 down & as low as $425 monthly payments. What are you waiting for? Contact us today for further details.
Walterboro is located in a perfect spot to start a business or raise a family. There is never any dull moment as there are many travel destinations just around the corner, such as Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Savannah, Columbia and more. On top of that, Walterboro provides the perfect opportunity to step back through time. When in the city, you'll be reminded of the town's early days as a summer retreat-tree-lined streets where quaint homes with broad porches are surrounded by centuries-old azaleas and camellias, beautiful churches that date to the 18th century. You can go treasure hunting for a gold mine at the village's antique shops. You are an Art lover? There's a perfect place for you too. Visit the South Carolina Artisans Center for a look at the state's folk art and outdoor enthusiasts will love exploring the ACE Basin and the Great Swamp Sanctuary.
This 0.60-Acre vacant land is zoned HCD (Highway Commercial District). The zoning encourages the development of large commercial buildings, retail centers, hotels, and other similar activities along major thoroughfares and away from residential. Single Family or Multi-Family Dwelling is allowed with special use exception. Consult with the City Planning and Development Department before putting up a dwelling unit. Accessory dwelling will only be for caretaker or manager.
- Lot Type - Vacant Land
- Sale Price - $22,000
- State - Sc
- County - Colleton
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 179-02-00-039
- Property Address - 0 S Jefferies Blvd., Walterboro, SC 29488
- Size - Acre(s) - 0.60
- Road Access - Unpaved private road
- Electricity - at the street
- Water - City
- Septic - City
How To Access:
- Access to the property is through Old Beach Place Rd.
- To visit this parcel's exact location, put the following coordinates in Google Maps: 32.892861, -80.677056
- Another option to view the lot is through the nearby establishment's address, 100 Old Beach Place Rd.
Owens-Thomas House & Slave Quarters - The beautiful Regency style mansion in 1819, the Owens-Thomas House, along with its adjacent gardens, carriage house, and slave quarters, allows visitors to explore the complicated relationships between the most and least powerful people in the city of Savannah in the early 19th century. Experience a beautiful and heartbreaking tour just over an hour from Walterboro.
Folly Beach County Park - You should absolutely make some time to visit Folly Beach Park. It's an hour drive from Walterboro and about twenty minutes outside of Charleston downtown area, but it's worth it to spend a day enjoying the warm water, fantastic food carts and scenery.
You can purchase this land for $22,000 cash or $4,000 down with low $425 monthly payments.
Got Questions? We Got Answers.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask.
- Don't hesitate. Connect with us today while this incredible deal is still Available.
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
More Property Details
Property Price History
More Properties from Laura Batt
- 0.3 AC : $130K
- 0.6 AC : $19.9K
- 0.1 AC : $6.5K
- 0.5 AC : $145K
- 9.5 AC : $1.1M
- 0.4 AC : $16.5K
- 2.7 AC : $16K
- 1.2 AC : $80K