Cates Auction is pleased to present for auction, to the highest bidder selling regardless of price, an 11.34 Acre Investment Property located near Springfield, Missouri. Situated right outside the city limits in unincorporated Greene County, this Property includes a fixer-upper home and a 3,600± SF freestanding, one-story warehouse.
This 11.34-Acre site is located within an Opportunity Zone with high visibility (50,000 vehicles per day) at the NW corner of I-44 & Us-160 just 10 minutes to the Springfield-Branson National Airport.
The Property is zoned R-1 with great potential for general commercial rezoning. Significant upside can be achieved through renovation, either by upgrading the warehouse space or fixing up the home. This unique opportunity to own an outstanding investment is time-definite and only available through the auction date. Online bidding is open now and ends May 14, 2021 at 1:00 pm.
• 11.34-Acre Site with ample parking & room for expansion
• 3,600± SF Warehouse
• Exceptional location on Major Commercial Corridor (50,000 Vpd)
• Close proximity to Springfield-Branson National Airport
• Value Add opportunity through renovation & improvements
• Attractive Opportunity Zone Investment. 1031 Exchanges welcome.
• Great potential for general commercial rezoning
• Last List $300,000 | Sells Regardless of Price
BUILDING Type: Freestanding Warehouse & Home
Warehouse Area: 3,600± Sf
SITE Area: 11.34 Acres (493,970 Sf)
Year Built: 1982 (Warehouse)
ZONING: R-1 - Suburban Residence District
ROOF: Pitched for Both Structures
2020 Re Taxes: $2,160.08