Acreage Available for: Commercial - Residential - Multifamily - Mixed Use
A lot has changed since we first put this property on the market. Activity is hot. If you are a builder, or developer, and are looking for premier land in one of Central Florida's hottest areas of development, look no further.
What is Available and Remaining to be Sold:
• 85+/- remaining acres of single family residential with up to 340 units
• 20+/- remaining acres of Multifamily, with 300 units
• 67+/- remaining acres of “Town Center” or Mixed Use - 63 units
• 2+/- remaining acres of Mixed Use/Commercial - No units
• 49+/- remaining acres of commercial with a Multifamily component with 400+ units
Current Activity to the Site:
There has been massive activity on the property that will benefit the rest of the remaining parcels. At this time, we have closed on the Phase I of a 150+/- acre contract to Hanover Family Builders (Phase I closed end of December 2018, Phase II set to close in 2020). In addition to that, 249+/- acres are under contract with Olympus Sports & Entertainment. Olympus Sports and Entertainment is set to close within the first quarter of 2019.
Property Maps & Attachments
Directions to Property
Planned Gateway to Southeast Lake County, from neighboring Horizon's West to the east.
• Accessibility to Florida's Turnpike, SR 408, I-4 and adjacent to the planned Wellness Way Access Road which will connect US 27 to SR 429 at the SR 429/New Independence Pkwy interchange.
• This area is a prime location for development and growth for both commercial and residential uses. Strong economic growth is expected to continue in the region.
• Approximately 15 minutes to downtown Clermont, South Lake Hospital, Hamlin and Horizons West, and shopping/entertainment.
• This property has excellent aesthetic appeal with rolling hills and stunning lakefront views of Trout Lake and Lake Louisa, with one mile of frontage along Trout Lake.
• Neighbored by residential subdivisions and a golf and country club. Lake Louisa State Park is located directly across from the subject on US 27. The park encompasses 4,500 acres with full-facility campsites, hiking and biking trails, fishing and more.
• Within commuting distance to downtown Orlando, Kissimmee, and Disney World Resort/Disney Springs and the tourist corridor.
Offering subject to errors, omission, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.
More Property Details
More Properties from Daryl Carter
- 200 AC
- 19.5 AC : $900K
- 6.5 AC
- 4 AC : $1.5M
- 10.8 AC : $3.1M
- 298 AC : $23.84M
- 5.7 AC : $900K
- 89 AC : $14.9M
- 3 AC : $2.7M
- 11 AC : $2.98M
- 30 AC : $4.5M
- 19.6 AC : $3.95M